Commercially aware of the untold damage that a prosecution can have on business and individual reputation, we aim to minimise the risk of exposure when advising on compliance and strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients when under investigation and facing prosecution.
We can assist in areas such as:
- MCA detention, investigations and prosecution;
- Representation in interviews including interviews under PACE;
- Advice on health and saftey infringements;
- Construction, maintenance and operation issues;
- Collisions and grounding;
- Drivers hours;
- Tachograph infringements;
- Construction and use;
- Driver conduct and DVSA investigations;
- Operator licensing and public enquiries.
Health and Safety
- Regulatory enforcement, improvement and prohibition;
- HSE investigations including interviews under PACE;
- Criminal defence in prosecutions;
- Consumer protection;
- Consumer credit and contract terms;
- Sale of age restricted products;
- Fair trading.
Food Hygiene and Standards
- Food hygiene ratings;
- FSA and local authority investigations/prosecution;
- Advice in respect of improvement notices;
- Production, processing, distribution and labelling.
- Pollution incidents;
- Waste management;
- Enforcement notice appeals;
- Advice and representation in criminal proceedings.