Considerable experience and a pragmatic approach have Myton Law an international reputation for wet shipping and dry shipping advice. Our services can be utilised from “cradle to grave” or simply in respect of distinct and separate issues. Either way, we aim to integrate with our clients and their other service providers to provide a truly unique team approach to ensure a successful resolution of the matter.
- Casualty investigation;
- Personal injury/fatal accident claims (including industrial diseases, Norovirus etc);
- Collision, towage, salvage and wreck removal;
- Heavy weather damage claims;
- Public & official enquiries and investigations;
- Ship arrest/marine debt recovery;
- MCA detention notices, investigations including PACE interviews and prosecutions relating to Merchant Shipping Act and COLREGS offences.
- Carriage of goods by sea including charterparty and bills of lading disputes;
- Cargo claims;
- International trade and logistics;
- Ship repair and build disputes;
- Finance, sales and purchase;
- Inland waterways;