Our rail specialists have hands on railway law experience not only in the UK but across europe. We provide bespoke specialist advice based on over 10 years experience of working within the industry. We recognise that legal advisers are here to help clients make transactions happen in the quickest most risk free way possible, without becoming a blocker to the transaction. Our team is able to advise on simple railway matters to complex and strategic railway connected documents which may include one or more areas of law.
Our rail specialists are able to assist with the following areas of railway law:-
- Rail freight haulage agreements for operators and customers;
- Rail connection and access agreements;
- Sidings maintenance agreements and track maintenance agreements;
- Rail procurement contracts - including railway rolling stock;
- European service design - traction sales and purchase across Europe;
- Railway real estate