Real Estate Law
Our real estate team has over 16 years of experience working across various industries from doctors' surgeries to major real estate developments. In particular we have hands on in house experience of dealing with property portfolio legal issues relating to one of the largest rail freight portfolios of real estate in the United Kingdom.
We are able to advise companies and individuals and provide sound commercial legal advice that can be trusted. The areas of real estate law in which we can help includes:
- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold interests in commercial real estate, including portfolio transactions;
- Negotiation of new leases, agreements for lease, options and lease renewals for landlords and tenants;
- Negotiating licences to underlet and licences for alterations for landlords and tenants;
- Railway property - bespoke specialist advice, including rail specific property law peculiarities;
- Sidings maintenance agreements; track maintenance agreements, connection agreements, track access agreements;
- Development site acquistion including site assembly with appropriate title investigation and reporting.