International Trade Law
Our understanding of international trade law compliments our shipping law, transport law and insurance law practice so that our legal services cover the whole of the supply chain, including insuring, storing, warehousing and transporting commodities. We have a network of contacts throughout the world on which we can call, if needed, to assist with international trade law cases.
We are experienced in advising on international trade law relating to contracts for:
- The purchase of goods in one country and their sale in another country;
- The import and export of goods;
- Distribution agreements;
- Agency agreements;
- Customs and duties / tariff issues.
We advise on international trade law, including:
- Contract terms such as Incoterms;
- Contract disputes, including the proper law to apply and jurisdiction;
- Arbitration clauses and conducting arbitrations;
- Enforcing contracts;
- Enforcing payment, whether through the courts or through arbitration;
- Debt recovery;
- Cross border litigation.